Lots of great things are happening in all of our classes — click here to see our Fall Newsletter!
We had a great fall enjoying the warm weather outside!:
Our chicks hatched on May 9! Look at this adorable video:
Our annual Pine Chef dinner took place on April 21st.
Congratulations to our winners on their delicious dishes!
This year we have had fun with:
- Visiting the farm for a hayride and picking pumpkins
- Hearing from the librarian about bears and making our own cave
- Collecting signs of fall
- Going to the theatre to see a play
- Celebrating our families with an international potluck luncheon
- Building with different materials like paper, blocks, and magnets
- The 4s class production of Rabbit Stew – here are some pictures of our performance!